Tuesday 25 June 2019

Back to the Square and Compass

I decided to make an effort to sell the last Kaleidatrons, I have 30 left and what better place than at the Square and Compass in Worth Matravers, Dorset where it all began.



Chilled Cider is always a very nice get together and its free entry. Great Cider combined with good tunes. The sun was shining which was a bonus, Cider in the sunshine and a fascinating Fossil museum in the pub. After setting up some impromptu Optikinetics Solar 250 psychedelic projectors for fun in the main DJ room I set up the Kaleidatrons and demoed all evening on the first night and managed to sell 5 of them so big thanks to those who purchased. The second day was great when everyone I was having lunch with at The Castle Inn bought them too so sold another 6. This really made my day. So I only have 18 left if your interested in buying one of the last remaining Kaleidatrons please get in touch. https://www.facebook.com/OrdersofMagnitude/ https://stuartwarrenhill.com/orders-of-magnitude/
















No comments:

Post a Comment